Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Progress

I feel a little drained after sitting at the computer for hours last night, re-living what was rather an emotional time in my life. But, all in all, I'm pretty happy with yesterday's post.

The girl mentioned in last night's post was the last girl I've really been interested in. I mean seriously interested in. Before the Canadian girl there was the girl in the coffee shop I spent two years trying to find the courage to talk to but never managed to. At least I'm making progress. It might be inordinately slow but I consider it progress nonetheless. At this rate I might have myself a girlfriend before my fiftieth birthday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Muser,
am sure she do love you...in years she remember you...
neelima

kylie said...

hey babe, just letting you know i'm reading. i like, actually need, resolution and your story is the type of thing i hate to deal with. it sux.(theres a good high school word for ya)i hope you feel better for telling it
x