Friday, February 1, 2008

Milestone

Today I'm just writing a short post to congratulate myself for achieving my goal of posting once every day for the entire month of January. For once I can say that I actually admire my resolve. I'm not big on celebrating my own accomplishments but, although this is rather minor, I thought I'd better at least acknowledge my effort. So, from me to me, well done.

Enough of that. As of tomorrow, this blog shall return to its regular schedule featuring my lamentations about how difficult it is for me to pick up girls or figure out where my life is headed.

4 comments:

bindhiya said...

Muser,
I have been reading your blog for a month now...so now time to comment..
Congratulations on this milestone..
Have faith in yourself..at right time everything will fall in place.
am from a place we don't believe in before marriage relations and marriage is arranged..but mine is not a arranged marriage.
take care
bindhiya

Ps. I have linked you without your permission...hope you don't mind..

kylie said...

hey muser, well done :) :)

Cece said...

congratulations on your milestone. I really enjoyed your last post about passion. As far as finding the right person, well, sometimes they just fall into our lap. Just be yourself and the right girl will come along when you least expect it.

Kookaburra said...

Congratulations, Muser :)

Mark.