Monday, February 11, 2008

Coming Soon

Earlier tonight I sat down and made a list of things I would like to blog about over the next few weeks. To my surprise, in very little time at all, I came up with seventeen different things. And here I was beginning to think I was running out of stuff to say.

I'll get started on the first one tomorrow night. And I'll try to post some pictures (like I said I would about two weeks ago...) in the next couple of days. I might even come up with a profile picture for myself. Obviously, it won't feature me but I should be able to think of something I can use to visually represent myself. That's something I can think about over the next few days. For now, I think a silhouette and a question mark sums me up pretty well.

4 comments:

Cece said...

Only because you refuse to step into the light and see yourself for who you really are. An intelligent, delightful, young man with so much to give. I am looking forward to what you have to say. Until next time...

kylie said...

hey! thats two words!!!

Kookaburra said...

Hi Muser,
Wow. What a fertile imagination.
Let's see ...17 at 1 per day from tomorrow...brings it to Feb.29!!
Please post some pics soon.
You could perhaps use a pic of 'The Riddler' for your profile?
I like your posts.
Cheers,
Mark.

Kookaburra said...

Whoops! 17 from "tomorrow night"..which is today, Tuesday...brings it to Feb 28. What have you got planned for Feb. 29??

Cheers & beers,
Mark.