Monday, February 18, 2008

Indifference

It has been suggested that, in order to clear my head, I should take a couple of days off from posting on my blog. While I think this is good advice, I'm only going to half do that. Instead, as was also suggested, for today at least, my post is another trivial one; a post for the sake of it. I feel as though I need to keep posting every day and if I break the chain, even just once, I'll stop completely. Daily posts on this blog are the only example in recent memory (or even distant memory) of me making a commitment to myself and actually sticking to it. I need to keep up the momentum as long as I can.

So, these words don't really exist. They were typed just so I could get the date stamp and give myself another day to snap out of this less than productive, indifferent state of mind. I already know what I want to write about tomorrow, I've just got to force myself to sit down and do it. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

Cece said...

Making a promise to yourself and keeping it is something positive. Especially, since you thing blogging helps you. But make another promise to yourself. How about taking blogging to a different level. You write about negative things in your life, why don't you force yourself to list at least one positive thing about yourself within every post. Just make it your closing statement. My one positive statement about my self is: I am a good blogger. Make it a habit with each post, and see if it doesn't help improve your self image. But what ever you do, don't give up on life. It is precious, and it effects so many. Your words on your blog has reached out and touched many of us. Just think about this. You have been able to span the ocean and connect with someone else on a whole other continent with your words. That is a postive thing, Muser. So take it and run with it. May God smile down on you and give you the strenth you need to see yourself in a positive light. AMEN.

Cecile