Friday, March 7, 2008

Return

I'm back home after a week away. I was hoping that I'd come home with a clear head (or at least one clearer than it was when I left) and I think I have done so. While I didn't have a great moment of inspired vision and clarity, I did spend some time thinking about things somewhat more objectively than I usually do. That in itself is a big step for me.

Here are a few pictures I took while I was away. They're not exactly photos of me standing in front of the Harbour Bridge or the Opera House but that could have something to do with the fact that I haven't been to Sydney in months. And that I'm not planning on putting a face to my (pseudo) name anytime soon.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Muser,
Welcome back :)
I hope that you're much more relaxed and refreshed after your week away.
It's Saturday morning & i'm here in my living room listening to some funky jazz on P.B.S. radio and cathing up on my blogger friends.
Yr photos are quite good; they remmind me farmland.

'Bye for now,

kylie said...

hey!
welcome back

Cece said...

Wow, those photos are amazing. I especially like the one of the barbed wire with the spiderweb. What a wonderful angle. Thanks so much for sharing those. Have a wonderful weekend and keep thinking happy thoughts!.

kylie said...

i came back to say i liked the pics, then see that cecile just said it....ah well, call me a copycat
and if you come to sydney you'll have to see me. put a bag on your head or something to maintain anonymity
;)