Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dating

Just a really short post tonight. I just got back from catching up with a friend I haven't seen in a while. She has recently come out of a long-term relationship and is now single. As you already know, it's fair to say that I am what one might consider 'long-term single'. We got to talking about dating and my friend convinced me to sign up to an internet dating website. So I did. And now I'm starting to wonder whether I should have...

---

If you've recently left a comment, I'll get back to you when I have a little more time. Sorry for the delay.

2 comments:

Cece said...

A friend of mine did the internet dating thing and really had a good time with it. She went out with several guys and ended up seeing one for over a year. He even proposed to her. So, it might be a positive thing, who knows. You only live once, so you might as well try and if it doesn't work out after 3-4 months then give it up. Anyway, you sound like the time away lifted your spirits a bit. I am glad.

kylie said...

Why not, my dear?
nothing to lose and everything to gain