Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Work

Firstly, my apologies to Kylie for not posting one last time before I left home bound for the USA and a much anticipated working holiday. I just got far too busy to even think about sitting at the computer and typing out a post.

I've been in America for about a week now and so far I'm having a great time. I'm really going to try to get the most out of the next three months and come home with a different perspective. I'm having a great time so far.

My time on a computer is very limited right now but soon I should have more time to e-mail and blog so I'll post as regularly as I can. I hope that everyone reading this (at least two people, as far as I know) is happy and healthy.

5 comments:

kylie said...

oh, so you decide to grace us with your presence.....
i've long since given up visiting you
did you go via sydney?
you'd better say no or i'll be mortally wounded that you didnt let me know
:)

Kookaburra said...

are you on the East coast or the West coast of the good old U. S. of A.?

I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking.

kylie said...

hey, if you ever log in here again make sure you tell us what you're up to, eh?
miss ya

Kookaburra said...

Are you home yet??

kylie said...

when are you gonna drop by and say hello????
i wanna know whats happening with you

update, c'mon!!!!